About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, March 16, 2018

Heading Home

What I anticipated to be a two day trip to recover from my concussion ended up lasting a week. I have to be honest, I think I was worse off than I realized. The first few days at my Mom's I did nothing but sleep and I have little memory of what else transpired.  By the middle of the week I was feeling better, and this morning I have nearly normal.  

Thanks to Mom taking care of Timmy and lots of rest, I am going to be able to go home today. I miss Robby and Scott, and I'm looking forward to seeing them. I'm going to do my best to keep resting when I can because I know that some of the effects of the concussion are lingering. Hopefully the boys will cooperate and accept a tad slower, more low key Momom for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment