About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Smooth Travel

Greetings from San Francisco.  

With the exception of the horrible traffic we encountered when Scott was trying to drop me off at the airport, my trip was both smooth and non-eventful. I breezed through security and arrived at the gate without issue. I thoroughly enjoy traveling when everything goes as planned!

Feeling festive I packed a few extra boxes of Christmas sugar cookies in my carry-on bag.  (I figured that I could keep Robby's Kindness Chain going by planting some seeds across the country.)  The airline attendant seemed frazzled when I checked in for my flight, so I offered her a smile and a bag of sparkly cookies. She graciously returned my kindness by bumping me up to first class. My intent was not to grease the wheels to get something in return but her kindness was greatly appreciated as I was able to relax during the long flight.

Today will be busy with meetings and party prep. Hopefully the good travel trend will continue throughout the rest of the trip. Wish me luck, it's going to be a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment