About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Pennsylvania Trip

Greetings from Pennsylvania!

Yesterday morning I packed up the kids and headed to visit my Mom for a few days. Robby was begging to continue playing with his cousins, and lacking any good reason to stay in Virginia during break, we decided to head north. Because my niece and nephews go to their dad's house every weekend, the "Cousin Crew" can only reunite the week during school breaks. They like to make the most of every opportunity.

Last night the Crew stayed up late, giggling while watching television and gorging themselves on cake. Timmy tried to keep up with the activity but ended up succumbing to exhaustion by the time the sun was setting. It's hard trying to keep up with tweens when you are only three!

I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do with them today, but I have a few ideas.  (I can't write about them because some little sleuths have started searching my blog for clues as to our adventures.) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment