About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Happy Birthday Scott!


Today is a special day in our family because today is Scott's birthday. Last year I turned his birthday into a week long celebration, making this year's plans pale in comparison. Of course, last year he turned 50 and was not accepting the new digits gracefully.  This year the celebration is low-key with a quiet dinner at home and his favorite chocolate cake.

Although he already received his birthday gift of hockey tickets, I have another small surprise or two ready because it isn't fun not to have anything to unwrap after blowing out the candles on your cake. Even though we aren't going out on the town, I am going to try to make today special.  Happy Birthday, Scott.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment