About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, February 06, 2017

Fun Weeked Before A Busy Week.




Friday I packed up the boys and headed to visit with my Mom. Our visit was quick, only one night, but the time away was just what we all needed. It was nice to be able to just relax and watch the boys play. The change of scenery did us all some good!

Saturday we headed back to Virginia so that we could spend some family time together before the hectic work week begins. On Sunday Scott and I took Timmy to his favorite toddler playground. Although Timmy and I are frequent visitors, his Daddy accompanying us is a rarity. Timmy was quite smitten with having his Daddy there, and seemed to dedicate the time to showing off and demonstrating everything the playground offers. 

In the afternoon Scott and Robby went out for lunch while Timmy and I stayed home to play outside. It is hard to believe that just a few days ago he was on the couch with a fever. His energy was seemingly endless as he ran through the yard giggling for hours. My little Hamlet gets sick quickly, but thankfully he recovers nearly as quickly. 

Today begins a busy week, filled with meetings and after school obligations. Scott and I will both be dealing with hectic schedules and will rarely intersect for family time. These over scheduled weeks don't happen often, but they are always stressful and draining when they do occur. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and we won't experience any hiccups. The schedule is so tightly crafted that the smallest glitch could impact the entire day.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment