About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving from the Chenoweth Family!!

Yesterday, in an effort to provide my Mom with some much needed quiet time we packed up the kids and headed to Chocolate World for a few hours.  The older cousins were excited to make their own candy bar, while Timmy was content to people watch from his stroller. 

After my niece and nephews left to go to their dad's for the holiday we all got to work around the house.  Robby and Nana tackled the stuffing (per tradition) while Scott and I worked to get the house cleaned up and ready for company.  We stopped when Snoopy Thanksgiving started to play on the TV, but we finish up this morning.

I hope everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment