About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! 

Scott arrived early evening yesterday and the boys couldn't have been happier.  Timmy seemed especially delighted with his arrival, running around in circles while squealing. Scott probably received so many hugs from Timmy that we all lost count, and we were sure that Hamlet's little arms were tired. 

Today it is all hands on deck as we hustle around to clean and cook in preparation for tomorrow.  Of course, in a house with five kids in the house it feels like we are trying to bail water out of the Titanic with a ladle.  Right now my Mom's living room floor looks like the toy aisle in Walmart after a Black Friday rush.

If you are traveling today, please be safe. If you are with family and friends already, enjoy your time. If you are lonely, feel free to contact me. I'll be happy to chat anytime!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment