About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, August 12, 2016

NYC

I had an awesome time in NYC yesterday with my friend Tammy.  We have known each other for 24 years and, although we don't get together often, we always manage to have fun.  I wish that we lived closer to each other but, since we don't, we definitely need to make a point to get away more often. Not only is it good for me to escape my house full of boys every once in awhile, but it is probably beneficial for me to fill a role other than mother, wife or employee.  It's nice to remember that I have more to bring to the world than care taking. Sometimes spending time with a friend and laughing is just what is needed to recenter my life. 





No comments:

Post a Comment