About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, June 24, 2016

Fun Day Planned

Yesterday we didn't do anything terribly exciting, which was probably a good thing after the frustrations encountered while flying.  Neither Timmy nor I slept well the night before and, although I didn't get to take a nap, a day of doing nothing important was just what we needed. I think that Scott also appreciated the quiet time visiting with his family.

I was proud of both Robby and Timmy yesterday. Both remained well behaved and compliant, despite lacking the normal stimulation of their toys and activities. I am especially proud of Robby for keeping his boredom to himself and not complaining. 

Today we are headed to the aquarium, which should be a lot of fun. Robby has been looking forward to viewing both the turtle exhibits and the sharks.  I'm certain that Timmy will be mesmerized by the experience. He squeals with delight when he sees the fish tanks in Walmart, so I expect visiting a proper aquarium will blow his little mind.

I will post pictures tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment