About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Doctor Issues- A Podcast

Several weeks ago, Dave and I recorded a podcast. I promised to have the files processed and uploaded shortly. Unfortunately, life happened and I wasn't able to fulfill my commitment until last night. (Sorry for the delay Dave!)

We dedicated this episode of our podcast to preparing for doctor's appointments. I was frustrated by my recent experience, especially since I am well versed in what needs to be documented in my records, because my doctor failed to produce adequate medical records for my prosthesis. I was forced to visit yet another physician, with Timmy in tow, simply to receive documentation that I am a below knee amputee.

Dave and I discussed the systemic problem, and brainstormed some possible solutions.  Enjoy!


powered by podcast garden

No comments:

Post a Comment