About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Happy Birthday to ME!



Happy Birthday to me!

I'm not terribly thrilled about being 42, but I suppose it beats the alternative. I keep reminding myself to embrace the age, but that is easier said than done. I've decided to channel denial by avoiding thinking about the number. After all, the only way to stop aging is to die and that certainly is not an option!

Today I'm going to spend the morning playing outside with Timmy (the rain has finally stopped) before meeting my Mom for lunch. In the afternoon I'm planning an extra long bike ride with Robby, followed by a nice dinner (which I don't have to cook). In the evening I am going to yoga, finishing the day with cake.  I'm going to spend the day with my favorite people, which is the perfect way to celebrate.  

1 comment: