About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, February 05, 2016

Headed Home

We're catching an early morning flight home.  It will be nice to be home and hug the boys!  Trips like this certainly make me appreciate my family.

My Mom has been an absolute godsend this week, dropping everything so that she could come down and take care of the kids. I know I will never be able to properly thank her, but I'm thinking that a gift certificate for a massage might be a good start. I suspect that she could use the pampering after chasing Timmy the Terror for two days. From talking with her, I understand that he has been in full entertainment mode. From removing our floor registers and trying to go spelunking in our ventilation system to playing unannounced games of hide and seek, he has been nonstop mischief. 

I'll try to write more tonight, when I am home and things settle down.  But we have a plane to catch, and I certainly don't want to miss this flight.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment