About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

Santa came last night and, judging from the piles in front of my tree, left a sleighful.

Timmy woke up at 4 and we have been patiently waiting for everybody else to fall out of bed. I thought it was going to be difficult to keep Hamlet out of the presents, but it turns out that he is a little frightened by all of the packages. He gingerly walks around everything, avoiding physical contact at all costs. Hopefully his brother will be able to coax him onto his new train!

He hasn't touched the presents, but he did manage to find the remnants of Santa's cookies. I returned from pouring another cup of coffee and caught him stuffing the last cookie into his chubby little cheeks. 

I'll post more photos as the day progresses.







*Update 1. Almost as soon as I hit the "publish" button Timmy climbed onto his train. It is safe to say that he is a fan.


No comments:

Post a Comment