About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, July 24, 2015

Tucson Day 3

Despite being in constant motion and falling into bed late every night exhausted, I am having a wonderful time in Tucson. I relish spending time with my amputee friends, laughing and sharing stories that only those living with limb loss can understand.  There is something empowering about being around individuals who are living the same reality.

I have been overwhelmed with hugs and kind words from readers of this blog. I can't help but smile whenever somebody approaches and asks if I am the AmputeeMommy. I have met so many new friends during this conference, and I am looking forward to keeping in touch with all of them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment