About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, April 06, 2015

White Flag

I was planning on writing about our Easter in today's blog.  Unfortunately I am forced to surrender and wave the white flag for the day.  I don't succumb to headaches often, but when I do they are typically migraines. 

I'm off to bed, where I will hopefully sleep and regain my bearings.  Thankfully Scott and Robby are still home on Spring Break.  While I feel a little guilty knowing that their final day of freedom will be used wrangling Timmy, I also know that I need to take care of myself. 

Hopefully I'll feel better in a few hours and will be able to resume to normal tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment